3528 LED Strip BLUE - IP54 Coated - 4.8w 12VDC
This LED strip uses the 3528 LED Chipset, drawing 4.8watts per metre. This product is IP54 rated and comes with a gel coating protecting the led chips and circuit. This strip can be used indoor or outdoors but cannot be submerged. It is also best to keep the LED out of the sun, keep it protected.
The 3528 LED strip is a versatile strip and examples of use for this strip are:
- Recessed coffered ceiling lighting
- Under benchtop lighting
- Under bathroom vanity lighting
- Wall washing
- Behind bathrrom mirrors
- Under deck lighting
- Under stone capping to wash walls.
Price is per / Metre...
- 3528 LED Chip Set
- 12Volt DC
- 4.8watts / per/m
- IP54 Rated - Gel Coating on Strip
- Comes on 5m roll (sold per/m)
- Maximum length joined together - 12m
- Can be cut to size
- Cut marks every 5cm
- Supplied with 3m Adhesive tape
- Available in 3000K Warm White / 4000K Natural White & Blue
A driver is required to power this LED Strip, Make sure the driver is big enough to power the length of strip. Driver is sold separately
Dimming: This strip can be dimmed two ways... Use a 12volt DC dimmable driver (Limited number of these available) or use a 12 volt dimmer connected after the driver and before the strip, a 12volt dimmer will adjust the voltage from the driver before it gets to the strip making it dim.